"BAK" at my desk...oh the puns! Been thinking about resolutions, goals and that feeling of fresh starts. It may be a bit cliche but what the heck...a positive change or goal can't be bad!
I swear i blogged my list last year but it is no where to be found. Perhaps deleted? It was a good list! I made a short list of attainable goals. Then a month later I created a list of things to cheer about.
So here goes nuthin' in no particular order:
- Continue reducing my carbon footprint in as many ways as possible.
- Find the right food combination for my overall health.
- Prepare more whole foods and vegetarian meals for my family.
- Have fun getting exercise!
- Market bakroots so that most of my work time is spent on art and design projects!
- Read more!
- Take online courses!
- Laugh a lot more!
- Spend more time with Emily and Conor...on their turf!
- Speak slower, listen more intently!
- Mingle in my community, soak up my life!